We are happy to announce a PUBLIC OPEN HOUSE for the NJ FRAMES project!
Please find a "save the date" flyer below for our upcoming public open house kick-off event for the NJ-FRAMES project. This event is being designed specifically for members of the general public to learn about the NJ FRAMES planning process and provide some initial input into their priorities for the Two Rivers Region.
The open house will take place on February 23, 2017 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm and will be held in the lobby of well-known Two River Theater in downtown Red Bank. Our open house format will allow participants to come and go at any point during the evening and will feature several stations for both information dissemination and public engagement. Activities will include:
- A general background information booth on the scope and goals of the project, along with information about other public engagement opportunities
- A more technical information booth with maps and technical reports
- A keypad polling activity that will survey participants on their values and priorities for the region
- A photo booth and social media station to help build energy and momentum around the project
- A "Kids Corner" to make the event family-friendly and engage our youngest participants in the basics of ecology and resiliency of the region
- and of course, refreshments!
Save the date flyer is found here.