The following would be a draft loose agenda:
· Delegate the remaining tasks for the conference and get prepared. Gag gifts, general conference organization, misc.
· Next year’s Board organization.
· Establish an improved working definition for the administrator.
· Confirm that the awards are established. List of scholarships, etc.
Also up for discussion:
· CFM, honestly, it does not seem like it means much and we need to get the recognition it deserves. We are experts. I think we need to have some focus on getting the regulatory authorities to recognize that and know they are dealing with the top professional when they are dealing with a CFM.
· Flood Certificates. NJ surveyors are the only ones allowed to prepare the certification. Maybe lobby to get it so CFM/PE’s are allowed to prepare the certifications as well.