Looking for CRS expert to develop content for website. Part-time freelance.
ForeFlood is a technology startup that helps communities manage their FEMA Community Rating System credits and reduce their town’s flood insurance premiums. Our mission is to lower the barriers to participating in the CRS program and help those already within the program attain a higher discount.
We’re looking for a part-time freelancer to develop content to better explain the CRS program. The ideal candidate is a strong writer, organized, and an expert on all things CRS. Our company is based in NYC but this position can be fully remote.
- Write simple documentation to explain the CRS activities in language that everyone can understand.
- Help other CRS coordinator's with their questions and participate in conversations about the program.
- Provide input into our designs as we develop software to help CRS communities.
You should have:
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience with the CRS program.
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile.
- Writing samples
- Any information you think would be most useful for us in understanding your background and accomplishments.
Please email your application to email@example.com